Content Management/Asset Library
momencio offers some advanced Content Management control. You can create main categories and sub-categories that will allow you to quickly navigate through the content. You can also add new assets to the categories or edit the details for each one of them.
Access the content management section from the navigation menu.
The CMS library works as a central repository. You setup your categories and add your assets. Then you have to setup your application’s library and feed it with assets from the CMS library.
In other words, you can choose which of your CMS assets will be visible in your application.
Add a Category
You can set as many categories as you like in your library. The categories will be visible in the left side of your library.
Each category can include other sub-categories and assets. When you add a new category you can choose if it will be placed as subcategory to an existing category. Use the “parent” field to select in which existing category you will place your new category.
- First you have to choose where you want to place this category.
If for example you want to create an independent category click on the first folder at the top of the left side bar.
If you want to place it as a sub-category into the library, you have to click on the “Library” category on the left side bar.
- Then click on the “Add Category” button. The system will create a new category under the library one.
You can add assets to the category straight away or click done and add them later on.
- If you click on the + to add assets the system will automatically create your category and direct you to the Add Asset section.
- Alternatively click on the “Add Asset” button and you will be landed on the Add Asset section.
- Fill out all the information for your asset and click “Done” to finalize the process.
- You can delete an asset by clicking on the “Delete Asset” button.
Display Settings And Permissions Section
You can define which group of contacts will be able to see this asset.
Once you setup your CMS library and add all of your assets there, you will then have to choose which of them you will use in your application. To setup your Application library see the How to add assets to your application guide.