momencio features a master Activities View. This view is accessible from the Portal’s global navigation and inside the application. You can optimize your search based on a variety of filters or just take a look at all the activities generated within the list. The app allows you to see a separate list of all the Activities that need attention as well as those that have been noted as important. Furthermore, you have the option to change the range of the dates and easily find older activities.
- Click on any of the three different categories for further optimization.
- Use the available filters to refine your search results:
- Select an activity to expand the view and get more information
Activities are automatically added for events.
- You scan a badge; the prospect is added as a new contact.
- After that, based on what the presenter shares, that is tracked. With duration, location, ratings and presented assets preview available.
- Also, the presenter then sends the microsite and this is tracked here, as well as visits to the microsite. Activity includes a preview of the microsite and the assets that have been sent.