To add assets to your Application you have to connect your app’s library with the CMS library.
- As a first step you have to access the Application Content Management section from the main navigation menu.
- Then you have to select your application and setup the names of your event’s library categories.
There are some default active categories for each event. You can:
- Rearrange their order (Just drag & drop)
Choose your application’s category. (i.e. “ePortfolio” from your Tech event 2018 app.)
- Update the Title (i.e. Change to “Presentations”)
- Connect with a CMS’s library category (i.e. the “New Category” that we created earlier.)
- You can also select how the assets will be displayed (Custom, Pods, Assets)