Create a group
Access the “Contacts” section on the main navigation menu and choose the “Groups” subsection. You will be able to see a list with all the existing groups.
Note: You can always view group’s contacts or delete the group by tapping on “Actions”.
To create a new group:
- Click on the “Add Group” button
- Write Group’s name and description
- Click “Done” to finalize the process.
Add Contacts to the group | Option 1
Once you create a group you can then assign contacts to it.
- Click on Contacts and choose the Listing option. You will see the list of all the existing contacts.
Note: If you want to add many contacts to a group at once, you can use the mass edit option.
- Click on the “Edit” button
- Choose the contacts you want to mass edit
- Click on the “Select Action” to “Edit Details”.
- Choose the “Edit Details” option
You will then have to:
- Choose “Groups” on the first box
- Choose the group
- Click Apply to complete the process
Add Contacts to the group | Option 2
- Access a contact’s profile by selecting it from the Contacts> Listing.
- Click on the Pencil button to access the edit mode
- Expand the “Extras” section and select the group(s)
- Click “Done” to complete the process.
Review group's contacts
Option 1: You can review a group’s contacts from the “Contacts” > “Groups”.
- Click on “Actions”
- Choose the “View Contacts” option
- Access the Contacts > Listing from the main navigation menu.
- Filter your search by “Contact Group”
The system will provide a list with all the contacts that belong to that specific Group.