Momencio offers the option to pre-import a list of contacts before your event. So if for example you have the event’s attendees list you can pre import them into the system.
- Select “Contacts” > “Listing”
- Click on “Import Contact” button to add a new one.
momencio can “match” specific columns on specific order. The imported file should have exactly the same columns and structure.
- Imported File Structure: At first you will have to prepare an excel or csv file for your contacts list. It is important to use the same columns as the ones that are disposed on the example excel that you can find on the first part of this section.
- Extra columns: If you have more columns than the ones on the example excel you can add those columns at the end, after the default columns of the example file. Those information won’t be visible in momencio but will be saved on the database. You will be able to see those data when you export data related to your leads.
- Choose who will be the contacts’ owners.
- You can add the contact into a group.
- If you are going to import contacts who will attend one of your events it is important to choose as “Lead Source” the Event Tradeshow option.
- Then select an event.
- The last step is to select the file that you want to upload.
In a few seconds all of your contacts will be imported into the system.